Monday, February 22, 2021
- Congratulations to our middle school students who have been working on missing or late assignments. Several students are now caught up and have even raised their grades in the past month.
- Congratulation to the girls’ and boys’ basketball teams on your successful seasons so far. We hope to see both teams move on in post-season play.
- We are starting a new Student of the Month recognition program. At the end of each month, teachers will submit nominations and a Student of the Month will be selected for PreK-2nd grade, 3-5th grade, 6-8th grade, and 9-12th grade.
What we are working on:
- According to school policy, all cell phones and other electronic devices with cell phone capabilities MUST be left in lockers. Students may use their cell phone before school (prior to the first bell ringing) or during lunch.
- Also, it is a violation of school policy for students to wear their hoods up in the school building and to use headphones/ear buds without permission.
We are all here to help students be successful and obtain a meaningful education. I hope all students commit to coming to school every day to be the best you can be.