Friday, March 5th, 2021
Masks are required in school!
Early dismissal on Friday March 5th. Teacher in-service. School will be dismissed at 1:30.
Today will be early dismissal. We will have 4B.
- Early Dismissal on March 9th, 2021 for parent-teacher. 1:30
- 4A will be held on March 9th, 2021.
- Mustangs boys BB team will play in Aberdeen at the Civic Arena against Warner. Game starts at 7:30.
- Prom Sign-up was sent to all staff and student's email. If you did not receive and e-vite please let Ms. LaCourse know. Sign up by Monday March 8th please. If you have any questions about the Google Form please email Ms. LaCourse. You will need to fill out the form to rsvp to Prom - if you do not fill out the form you will not be listed as attending. Thanks all
- Junior Class has started their Little Caesars Pizza Kit fundraisers- forms are due March 12th- please find a junior to purchase yours today, otherwise follow below.
- Go to Pizzakit.com
- Click on Products, then click on Shop
- Select Ship my Order to the Group
- Enter the fundraiser ID # 383631
- Follow prompts to create your User ID
- Do not submit these orders on any other order form
- Online ordering questions? Call Little Caesars Customer Care Team at (888)452-5487 from 8:30 am to 8 PM EST
An admissions rep from Dakota State University will be here to visit with Juniors and Seniors during lunch on March 8th!
ELECTRONIC DEVICES (CELL PHONES) ARE NOT TO BE USED DURING CLASS TIME or in the HALLWAYS. USE OF THESE DEVICES CAN BE USED BEFORE SCHOOL/LUNCH/AND AFTER SCHOOL. THANK YOU!
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: STUDENTS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WEIGHT ROOM YOU NEED TO HAVE A SPOTTER WITH YOU WHEN LIFTING WEIGHTS.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE CAPPUCCINO, HOT CHOCOLATE, OR ENERGY DRINKS IN SCHOOL. IF YOU HAVE GATORADE OR JUICE IT SHOULD BE IN A CLEAR WATER BOTTLE.
- Mustangs Basketball Parents and Fans! Let’s cheer on both the girls and boys basketball teams to victories these last few weeks of basketball. Both teams have had a great season and we can be proud of them on and off the court! Let’s bring the energy to the gym by cheering loud and in a sportsmanship like manner. The student athletes want the positive support and cheering during a game! LET’S GO MUSTANGS!
Athletics Events - Attendance Info for Away Games
Scholarships and Academic Opportunities
Any Jr. Male interested in Boys State 2020, please contact Abby Kwasniewski. Application Deadline is in March. Students attending Boys State are eligible for a scholarship.
Youth Trooper Academy- Any Jr. Student interested in Youth Trooper Academy June 22-26 in Pierre can pick up an application from Abby Kwasniewski. This is a great opportunity if you are looking into Law Enforcement for a future career! Website for more information: www.sdlegion.org/sd-youth-troo...
Parents: If you do not have a parent portal set up to check your students grades and would like one please email email@example.com or call the business office. All students K-12 have grades posted in infinite campus, attendance reports, lunch balance and other info available to you in parent portal. There is also an app you can download to use on your smartphone.